VP/Director of New Business Development
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
- Responsible for overall new business/business development for North America.
- Responsible for handling new business process from start to finish.
- Responsible for assembling resources for pitches, point person on RFP and/or managing
- prospecting programs.
- Works closely with North America President and Leadership Team.
- Establishing North America new business strategy, consultant strategy, internal process, and architect of new business pitches.
- Prospecting for new Client leads based on established new business strategy
- Developing/refining prospect lists, working with consultants/network to identify and cultivate leads
- Responsible for creative direction on new business pitches.
- Developing consultant relationships
- Creating internal process and establishing sales materials.
- Assist with providing client support once Account is won.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 15+ years’ experience in either business development alone or combined with account management
- Deep existing relationships with decision-makers at major Agencies and Brands with an understanding of the inner workings of agencies
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets and developing relationships with senior level B2B, ad tech, SaaS, or programmatic sales and Technology contacts
- Comprehensive understanding of the Advertising/digital media/marketing/ABM landscape
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs