SVP/VP of Marketing
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plan to drive profitable growth across the residential and commercial segments of the Agency business.
- Understand customer lifecycle and collaborate with Product Development and Management to research, test, and launch new products and services.
- Develop closed loop lead management process to generate viable leads to build the sales pipeline across markets and product categories.
- Expand sales support with marketing tools, training, and collateral to deliver improvements in sales productivity.
- Conduct ongoing market, product, and customer analysis to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- Gather and analyze VOC (voice of the customer) and align programs to deliver improvements in customer satisfaction and retention.
- Analyze pricing across markets, products, and customers to deliver improvements in margin and ROI.
- Initiate public relations campaigns at targeted segments and publications to gain favorable coverage.
- Lead marketing communication efforts across business in addition to development of marketing brochures and literature.
- Develop a robust business website including e-commerce functionality to drive incremental revenue and margin.
- Establish, monitor, and manage key marketing metrics to deliver continuous improvement.
- BS/BA with MBA preferred
- 10+ years of accomplished marketing leadership with [industry] sector experience
- Combination of proven consumer and business to business experience
- Excellent strategy development, analytical, and financial acumen
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influence skills
- Proficient in change management and project management
- Exceptional customer centricity and leadership ability
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs