We are looking for an experienced Studio Manager to take responsibility for the scheduling, trafficking, sign off and control of client projects across our creative teams. This role is ideally suited to an individual who enjoys running a tight ship and thrives on being organized, but also accommodates the need for ‘creative scheduling.’
The Studio Manager’s role is key to getting client work turned around within deadline and to the highest standards. If you are used to mediating, are flexible, quick-thinking and organized then this is the role for you. You must love solving problems, be adept at anticipating changing workloads and happy to collaborate professionally with Creatives and Client Services alike. You will be responsible for managing all work through the creative departments managing the daily schedule.
You will flag the requirement for additional resource, update the schedule when additions or changes are required and ensure the creative teams have sufficient information to do what they do best.
• Liaising with Project Managers to define project requirements and align with timelines and supporting the Client Services teams to get the resource they require, when they require it.
• Work with HR department to find and onboard new freelance resources. Handle computer and equipment needs for creative department and freelance.
• Ensuring that all studio requirements received are of suitable quality to be scheduled and to push back for further definition when needed.
• Work with Studio artist to make sure all files are built correctly.
• Liaising with project managers to define design requirements
• Proof checking and quality management of all final studio outputs to make sure they match brief template specifications and brand guidelines before submitted to client services and client release
• Collaborate closely with art directors, designers and developers
• Catalog and reference art for future projects
• Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on timeThe Studio Manager’s role is key to getting client work turned around within deadline and to the highest standards. If you are used to mediating, are flexible, quick-thinking and organised this is the role for you. You must love solving problems, be adept at anticipating changing workloads and happy to collaborate professionally with Planners, Creatives and Client Services alike. You will be responsible for managing all work through the planning and creative departments, policing our briefing process and managing the daily schedule.
Skills and Experience required:
• At least 5 year’s integrated agency experience, ideally within a digital marketing environment
• At least 3 year’s experience managing studio traffic resources and workflows
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Good people management skills
• Exceptional ‘fire-fighting’ skills – must have the ability to professionally and efficiently resolve an issue as and when it arises
• Must have a thorough understanding around the creative process, and have the mindset to think ahead before each required step
• Logical thinker
• Resourcing/traffic experience
• Must be able to multi-task
• A calming influence – you’re the type of person to diffuse a situation and sort it out logically
• Working knowledge of HTML5, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
Skills that would be a bonus:
• Online production experience
• Video production experience
• Print production experience
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 160 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Working with a vibrant, creative team in open plan office in downtown San Francisco
• Full Benefits
• Unlimited PTO
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch!Apply Now Back to all jobs