We are looking for an experienced Studio Manager to take responsibility for the scheduling, trafficking, management, sign off and control of client projects across our Planning, Conception, Design, Copy and Artworking disciplines. This role is ideally suited to an individual who enjoys running a tight ship and thrives on being organised, but also accommodates the need for ‘creative scheduling’.
The Studio Manager’s role is key to getting client work turned around within deadline and to the highest standards. If you are used to mediating, are flexible, quick-thinking and organised this is the role for you. You must love solving problems, be adept at anticipating changing workloads and happy to collaborate professionally with Planners, Creatives and Client Services alike. You will be responsible for managing all work through the planning and creative departments, policing our briefing process and managing the daily schedule.
You will flag the requirement for additional resource, update the schedule when additions or changes are required and ensure the planning and creative teams have sufficient information to do what they do best.
• Manage all new briefs into the studio, helping account handlers to put together accurate project specifications and timelines
• Holding weekly WIP meetings to keep the team up to speed on the scheduling status and alert senior stakeholders to any capacity or resource concerns
• Scheduling and managing the daily/weekly/monthly workload of the planning and creative department, supporting the Client Services teams to get the resource they require, when they require it
• Ensuring that all studio requirements received are of suitable quality to be scheduled and to push back for further definition when needed
• Supporting the Creative management team’s workload and booking internal planning, brainstorm and review meetings/sessions
• Assisting the Creative Director to oversee the quality of jobs, making sure they are on track, on time and on budget.
• Proof checking and quality management of all final studio outputs to make sure they match brief template specifications and brand guidelines before submitted to client services and client release
• Flagging freelance requirements as and when required and organising freelance bookings
• Ensuring our planning and creative processes are adhered to across all departments
Skills and Experience required:
• Solid integrated agency experience, ideally within a digital marketing environment
• Experience managing studio traffic resources and workflows
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Good people management skills
• Exceptional ‘fire-fighting’ skills – must have the ability to professionally and efficiently resolve an issue as and when it arises
• Must have a thorough understanding around the creative process, and have the mindset to think ahead before each required step
• Logical thinker
• Resourcing/traffic experience
• Must be able to multi-task
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
Apply Now Back to all jobs