Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Beers on a Friday and cup-cake Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. Based in beautiful offices in Old Street, we’re a collection of ambitious, vibrant marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients. progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a motivated, multi-talented Senior Planner who wants to work for a market leading B2B tech agency in the heart of Hoxton. Based in beautiful offices in Old Street, we’re a collection of ambitious, vibrant marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients.
• Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the ABM strategy and plans.
• Champion the Account Based Marketing (ABM) programme both internally and externally with clients. This person will need to embed the importance of ABM and drive continual improvements to help realise efficiencies, maximise the results and the value generated.
• Maximise the account planning process to fully understand each account, leading workshops with key client stakeholders to determine the objectives and positioning.
• Manage the end to end process of accounts and subsectors included within the programme from introduction to measurement as part of the campaign.
• Work closely with client services and the relevant teams in the business to deliver the full ABM programme.
• Work in partnership with our clients to continually define the criteria and identify the optimum accounts and subsectors, helping to secure client stakeholder engagement and understanding throughout.
Skills & experience:
• Marketing experience essential and ideally specific marketing strategy or ABM experience
• Experience of working in B2B markets
• Experience of working in the technology market
• Experience in working with senior stakeholders in clients
• Proven track record of the creation and delivery of integrated marketing programmes
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.Apply Now Back to all jobs