- Responsible for creating project plan, task timeline, and operating budget, that clearly identifies milestones, timelines, and resource
- Meet with stakeholders to define project objectives
- Create checks and balances to assure all work disseminated externally is of the highest caliber
- Create and execute process improvements to drive efficiencies
- Prepare and collaborate on SOW creation
- Identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and activities across assigned projects.
- Deliver projects on time and in budget
- Develop project status reports and lead status meetings, ensuring client and internal teams are up to date on project status
- Create documents that capture all projects in progress
- Ensure resources are allocated against priorities, and that resource constraints are accounted for in schedules.
- Coordinate with creative and account management teams for information sharing, risk management identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Extensive agency experience required
- Knowledge B2B integrated marketing campaign
- Prior experience as project manager or traffic coordinator
- Demonstrated effective planning, organization, time management skills, analysis/assessment capabilities and effective presentation skills.
- Ability to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could impact deliverables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter able to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations.
- Ability to develop and document project parameters including scope, timeline, budget, costs, specifications, and assumptions.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships with the ability to deal with a variety of personalities.
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs