Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Beers on a Friday and cup-cake Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results.
We are looking for a motivated, multi-talented Senior Strategist who wants to work for a market leading B2B tech agency in the heart of downtown San Francisco.
• Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the ABM strategy and plans.
• Champion the Account Based Marketing (ABM) programme both internally and externally with clients. This person will need to embed the importance of ABM and drive continual improvements to help realise efficiencies, maximise the results and the value generated.
• Maximise the account planning process to fully understand each account, leading workshops with key client stakeholders to determine the objectives and positioning.
• Manage the end to end process of accounts and subsectors included within the programme from introduction to measurement as part of the campaign.
• Work closely with client services and the relevant teams in the business to deliver the full ABM programme.
• Work in partnership with our clients to continually define the criteria and identify the optimum accounts and subsectors, helping to secure client stakeholder engagement and understanding throughout.
Skills & experience:
• Marketing experience essential and ideally specific marketing strategy or ABM experience
• Experience of working in B2B markets
• Experience of working in the technology market
• Experience in working with senior stakeholders in clients
• Proven track record of the creation and delivery of integrated marketing programmes
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 120 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco..
You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Competitive vacation
• Perks through our payroll advisor
• Health and wellness advisor
• 401k package
• Company paid health and dental
• Many additional elected benefits