Senior Media Account Manager
We are a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We’re curious, we speak the truth, we break with convention, we’re passionate, we’re agile and we’re growing! Currently we are at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, Warsaw, New York and San Francisco.
We’re the largest independent global B2B agency, still growing and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your digital marketing career with a vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking and award-winning ideas to a diverse range of global clients.
Transmission are looking for an experienced media agency leader (6+ years’ experience) with a strong background in digital (media planning, social, search and programmatic).
We are looking for someone who can work with large tech clients and potentially lead our media team and digital specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity with the fastest growing global B2B agency, so If you are a dynamic and progressive media leader with the drive and ambition to manage large clients and both lead and develop teams, strategically direct clients and commercially develop the service offering then we would love to hear from you!
- Proven track record in managing B2B clients
- People management experience
- A digital media expert, with a full and rounded knowledge of all paid media channels
- Strategic media leader with experience in managing large complex multichannel campaigns, ideally including B2B and technology companies
- Proven track record as a client and commercial leader that can build relationships with key clients and drive revenue
- Strategically lead relationships with key clients in media services
- Lead and manage all media services delivery from the Munich and UK office
- Lead planning and buying across all digital and offline channels, including premium display, programmatic, paid social, paid search, demand generation as well as offline media such as OOH and print
- Drive innovation in media strategy, thinking and delivery
- Commercially drive the media department in terms of revenue and cost efficiencies
- Liaise with other Transmission department leads in Client Services, Strategy and Planning, Content and Creative
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience of international media, ideally including B2B and technology media
- Deep knowledge of paid social, search and programmatic channels
- Experience in running demand/lead generation campaigns using multiple channels
- Results orientated professional used to working towards client specific media KPIs and goals
- Comfortable working with and using data for all aspects of media and activation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally in German and English
What you can expect:
- Working in an international team environment in the centre of Munich (but at home for now)
- Flexible home office times
- A team that celebrates success on a regular basis
- 528 € tax free benefit payment per year
- Free breakfast and drinks (at office times)
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs