Senior Art Director
- Create and communicate concepts by applying brand level awareness as well as campaign tactics.
- Apply consistency and continuity of brand across a variety of deliverables in the design and layout of various client projects.
- Projects include brand campaign concepts, videos, banner ads, social media campaigns, landing pages and content pieces
- Offer strategic and innovative solutions; add/contribute to client meetings, present creative work.
- Design comps, graphic elements, and final deliverables.
- Secure approval for all work from the ACD or CD for specific assignments.
- Partner with team for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects, including the conception, execution, referencing and annotating of final deliverables.
- Collaborate with Account team to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback.
- Contribute concepts/ideas to new business pitches, and in-house projects.
- Participate in client meetings, presentations, and other client contact as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in Art direction/ Graphic design preferred.
- Experience working within style guidelines
- Portfolio with successfully launched client projects, demonstrated design/conception/layout ability and typographic skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator and other relevant graphic design tools.
- Ability to establish a vision for photography to be used in creative concepts.
- Experience in web design, social media, and the latest digital trends
- HTML, CSS – basic/intermediate knowledge
- Working knowledge and interest in Animation/Motion Design, After Effects
- Ability to work on multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and considers everything from color to composition to text style and placement and more
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations in B2B tech, creative, and content.
- Keep up to date on changing trends, mediums, and technologies.
- Ability to develop skills in other core creative areas in the ABM space.
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs