Senior Account Executive
- May lead smaller accounts.
- Independently manage day-to-day client queries, advice, information requests or status updates
- Support Account Director and team with campaign briefings, reverse briefs, planning, budget estimates, timelines, client proposals, pitch responses and presentations, inspiring ideas, and recommendations.
- Lead the day-to-day management of campaign production from initial brief through to final approval and roll out. This includes coordinating with all external and internal stakeholders to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities within budget.
- Maintain timelines and project plans, providing regular updates to the team and to clients to manage expectations and achieve deadlines.
- Organize, prepare, and participate in client meetings, briefings, and workshops, keeping detailed notes of key actions and responsibilities to update contact and status reports.
- Help to build and strengthen key client relationships and trusted working relationships with agency departments
- Seek opportunities to grow assigned account(s) and improve efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior agency experience, or similar.
- Experience managing campaigns/projects
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flawless execution in management of client projects.
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize competing deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Financial aptitude in developing and manage project budgets.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Passionate about client service excellence
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco.
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision
Back to all jobs