- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Coordinates (with Media and Creative members of the Account Group) the recommendation for the advertising media program to be used.
- Consults with Creative, Media, and Research staffs to communicate client objectives and to develop alternative strategic solutions.
- Guides day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans. Insures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules, reporting any changes to the Account Supervisor.
- Coordinates the development of the evaluation and analysis of direct response advertising activities.
- Acquires knowledge of client’s business so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco.
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs