Are you ready to take SEM to the next level? The ever-growing team here at Transmission have an opening for a SEM Manager who is ready to take on the responsibility of wowing our B2B clients with amazing paid search performance and results. You will be responsible for all client paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. You will effectively manage the paid search budgets of each client.
We are looking for someone who truly understands all the elements that need to come together to deliver B2B campaigns that reach the right audience at the right time with ad copy that converts and landing pages that delight. You will have experience running multiple always-on B2B campaigns that are continually optimised and nurtured on a week to week basis. You will have mastered all the audience targeting capabilities search engine platforms and third-party search management platforms have to offer.
You will have experience creating compelling reports and showing our clients how their campaigns are performing and what has been done to ensure every click and pound spent is generating high quality traffic. You will be able to quickly identify any weak links in campaign performance and work with the wider team and client to ensure they are ironed out including landing page performance, end-to-end quality score and tracking.
Experience running campaigns across multiple countries and local keyword discovery and translation would be advantageous.
Transmission prides ourselves as being the first to try and adopt new digital tactics and strategies so if you are creative and love coming up with new ideas that can keep us at the forefront of SEM then please apply.
Key responsibilities include:
• End-to-End Management of client SEM Campaigns (multiple languages)
• Running campaign estimates and contributing towards client proposals.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
• Optimize copy and provide landing page recommendation for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, review search term reports and expand on longtail keyword groups while identifying negative keywords.
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links
Skills and Experience:
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Positive, energetic and upbeat spirit
• Natural curiosity to learn and develop your SEM career
• Strong communicator – verbal and written
• Good business acumen
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 120 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.Apply Now Back to all jobs