- Work collaboratively with creative team, including fulfilling client’s desired results
- Support the team’s assigned clients and help with client work as needed
- Create great work, communicating well, and delivering on expectations to secure wins for Transmission and the client.
- Design for a variety of platforms from concept through completion, working closely with other members of the team, and execute design plans.
- Work with the creative leads to concept, design, present, and defend work while addressing client needs.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the agency to ensure timely deliverables. prioritizing projects within timelines for project milestones.
- Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas, digital tactics, and other marketing activations with creative team while working on multiple projects, bringing proactive ideas to the table.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- Present latest web design trends and technology and implement as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience working in interactive design/media/advertising/B2B marketing agency
- Digital design experience with a strong emphasis on site redesigns.
- Portfolio showcasing strong digital design, typography, UI/UX, layout, color theory and creative solutions.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe XD.
- Experience working with multiple concepts and brand guidelines.
- Experience with comp hand off to front-end developers.
- Relevant commercial graphic design / web or multimedia design experience
- Proficient in Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Dreamweaver, and InDesign.
- Intermediate ActionScript skills.
- Experience in video / motion graphics such as After Effects / Premier Pro
- Knowledge of web browsers and their limitations.
- Experience with optimization of web-based graphics and animations.
- Ability to develop concepts and carry out solutions on a tight schedule.
- Able to deconstruct and resize interactive flash ads with intricate video, audio, and progressive content streams, into various sizes and third-party formats.
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Strong time organizational and management skills and solid work ethic.
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs