Planning and Strategy Director
Insight, Strategy and Planning,
Director, Strategy & Planning will play a critical role in building our Strategy &Planning team at Transmission. Our ideal candidate is someone who has already established themselves as a savvy Strategy & Planning expert. You’ll be joining a team that truly cares to stay connected, support each other, and help each other grow.
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the US, preference for Austin, TX and Denver/Boulder, CO areas. Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours.
Candidates with diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Leading and presenting strategic insights to external and internal clients.
- Strategic client partner and advisor across ongoing client projects and initiatives
- Create and direct innovative and thoughtful strategic insights
- Consulting with clients on a range of strategic initiatives, including brand positioning, brand architecture, internal brand engagement, brand strategy
- Leading development of competitive landscape, white space and SWOT analyses, personas and audience definition, messaging frameworks, content and creative strategic anchor, and other customized insights
- Building upon a deepening knowledge of business, brand, and clients to deliver insights that continually evolve client brands
- Collaborating with clients and internal teams and partners to build and execute on strategic recommendations that will ultimately be brought to market across multiple channels
- Collaborating with creative teams to shape creative expression and execution
- Collaborating with project management to ensure that initiatives have appropriate resources for development and are ultimately delivered on time and on budget
- Inspiring and mentoring junior strategy team members
- Proven experience as a Strategist, Planner, or Business Consultant
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & writing)
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Sociology, or a related field; MS/MA/MBA is a plus
- Experience working in Ad/Media/Marketing/Creative/B2B Agency
About the agency
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
- Full healthcare coverage
- Opt-in to 401K package and additional benefits
- Flexible working options
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs