We’re the world’s largest independent global B2B marketing agency – providing full-service B2B marketing expertise and end-to-end delivery, under a single agency umbrella.
Our unified international team of over 200 spans offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, Warsaw, New York and San Francisco. And we’re curious, honest, convention-breaking, passionate, agile marketing professionals who are driven to create cutting-edge work for our clients.
Recent awards include B2B Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2020, The Drum’s Client Services Team of the Year 2020, LinkedIn’s 2021 Partner Innovation Award and we’re on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list.
Senior Social Executive
We are looking for a confident, versatile, and experienced Senior Social Executive to join our award-winning agency. This is an exciting opportunity for you to take the next step in your paid social media career, working across various platforms, clients and closely with our expanding Social Media team and agency.
• Paid social campaign management: launching, optimising, and reporting across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and XING
• Be accountable for managing your own campaigns, driving the social strategy and direction of the programme with various stakeholders in the business
• Drive innovation within the team and for clients by researching, testing and implementing new social strategies, formats, and channels especially focussed to B2B
• Maintain timelines for campaigns and provide regular updates to the team and to clients
• Work with other internal teams such as media, programmatic, analytics, content, creative and strategy in coordinating and delivering programmes
• Champion areas within Social producing key resources and deliver training sessions to various teams across the agency
• Mentor more junior members within the team
• Collaborate with social partners to constantly ensure campaigns are in line or exceeding clients’ expectations
• Using PowerPoint, Excel and reporting dashboards, review and report on campaign performance and present insightful findings
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• 2-3+ years of experience working in paid social – ideally including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• You have a natural aptitude towards implementing measurement and defining social strategies
• Analytical, excellent numeracy skills and office skills
• A very strong attention to detail
• Proven experience working independently & managing end-to-end projects with little to no supervision
• Have a passion for social, an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decisionApply Now Back to all jobs