We are looking for a super ambitious, Senior Social Executive to join our growing Social Media team and to work on some of our largest global clients. Savvy in all things social, you’ll use your excellent digital skills, passion for social media and attention to detail to produce compelling social media campaigns.
Likely to have had two years plus paid social experience, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media and can comfortably run their own social programmes on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Demonstrable experience in social media marketing, you’ll start off by supporting the Social team before quickly taking on your own projects.
• Develop relationships with clients and scoping requirements
• Ability to activate a wide range of campaigns and ad formats across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and regional channels
• Drive and develop social media strategy, both paid and organic
• Identify trends and opportunities to grow our social offering
• Work with team to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, new formats, etc. overall but especially focussed in B2B.
• Research and test new products and platforms
• Maintain timelines for client work and provide regular updates to the team and to clients
• Work with other internal teams such as media, programmatic, analytics, content, creative and strategy in coordinating and delivering campaign program work
• Analysing key metrics and reporting
• Using PowerPoint, Excel and reporting dashboards to review campaign performance and present findings
Skills and experience:
• Experience in paid social (2+ years’ experience – ideally including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
• An analytical thinker with excellent numeracy skills (minimum C in GCSE Maths)
• Well versed with Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal
• A very strong attention to detail
• Keen organiser, able to work on multiple projects and clients at the same time
• An appreciation for emerging technologies would be a bonus
• Have a passion for social, an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at: https://transmissionagency.com/
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.Apply Now Back to all jobs