Insight, Strategy and Planning,
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Beers on a Friday and cup-cake Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
- The role holder needs to be able to think strategically and have commercial insight and awareness.
- They need to be able to work and influence internally at a senior leadership team level and guide and shape the thinking and approach of client Services.
- They also need to have the gravitas and skills to be able to influence and engage at a senior management level within our clients.
The role will focus on client key accounts and their needs while working collaboratively with the senior marketing, sales and product specialists towards achieving the clients business goals. This will require a strong commercial acumen and customer knowledge. They will develop compelling content and customer focused ABM campaigns which demonstrate how our clients products and services can address specific customer challenges, resulting in a programme which delivers a step change in product penetration and pipeline, while supporting account growth and customer retention.
- The individual will be responsible for the strategy, creation and execution of overall ABM programmes (1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many) for our clients
- Within programmes the individual must be able to drive planning for account selection, segmentation, insight, messaging, content & creative, campaign planning and orchestration, measurement and programme management – and work with the relevant teams to deliver against each of these.
- Vertical Marketing – this role will also be responsible for any vertical segmentation and execution in the ABM programme. Identifying target segments and through team deliver against those plans and targets.
- Senior member of the planning team
- Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the ABM strategy and plans.
- Champion the Account Based Marketing (ABM) programme both internally and externally with clients. This person will need to embed the importance of ABM and drive continual improvements to help realise efficiencies, maximise the results and the value generated.
- Work in partnership with our clients to continually define the criteria and identify the optimum accounts and subsectors, helping to secure client stakeholder engagement and understanding throughout.
- Maximise the account planning process to fully understand each account, leading workshops with key client stakeholders to determine the objectives and positioning.
- Manage the end to end process of accounts and subsectors included within the programme from introduction to measurement as part of the campaign.
Work closely with client services and the relevant teams in the business to deliver the full ABM programme.
Skills & experience:
- Marketing experience essential (minimum 7 years) and ideally specific marketing strategy or ABM experience
- Experience of working in B2B markets (minimum 3 years)
- Experience of working in the technology market
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders in clients
- Proven track record of the creation and delivery of integrated marketing programmes
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with constant demanding timescales and able to adapt to rapid priority shifts aimed at sustaining competitive advantage.
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 80 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco.
- Company pension scheme
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
- Company away days
- Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.
Back to all jobs