Be a part of something amazing
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being a part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a super ambitious, super organised Marketing Specialist to join our lovely team to help us manage and grow exciting and rewarding clients. In this position, you will interpret, manage, and analyse research data in order to translate results into better solutions. You will work to facilitate greater returns through surveys, research calls, meetings, and analysing habits and data of named accounts.
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary range: $65,000 – $75,000
Key responsibilities include:
• Monitor and forecast business, marketing and sales trends through market research based on demand and data available and identification of relevant market opportunities through market research.
• Measure the effectiveness of business programs and strategies and provide support through executing various campaigns, programs and policies.
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
• End-to-end campaign and advertising planning and management to ensure alignment with sales objectives.
• Gather data about named accounts, the competitor landscape, and market conditions and prediction of consumer trends based on previous trends.
• Analyse data using statistical software relating to client preferences and patterns and advising clients on activation through various distribution channels, selling tactics, price & product mix.
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports to predict consumer preferences, followed by the production of copy, artwork, design and media placements.
• Media strategy, media planning and budgeting, managing publisher and client relationships and activation of media campaigns. Reporting and analysis of media campaigns using demand gen platforms such as Convertr.
• Account based marketing strategy and planning of named accounts. Includes prioritisation of accounts, analysis of intent data, building ABM models and activation methodologies.
• Strategizing content for various marketing and social campaigns which include content audits, content mapping and creative journeys.
• Planning and activation of sales enablement programs to assist the sales enablement team’s objectives and goals.
• Contribute to business objectives by devising effective marketing policies
• Prepare reports and present results to management regarding innovative strategies relating to pricing, advertising and marketing to reach the right audience for the promotion of relevant services.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, management, or a related domain
• Two years’ experience in marketing, management, or a related domain
• Able to manipulate large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications (SPSS, SAS, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite), including the use of relational databases
• Able to perform statistical analysis
• Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation
• Experience in media buying, planning, strategy, and activation.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills a must
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Skills and Competencies:
• Natural curiosity to learn and develop your marketing career
• Strong communicator – verbal and written
• Positive, energetic and upbeat spirit
• Able to hit the ground running, roll sleeves up and get stuck in
• Works in a collaborative way that promotes partnership, teamwork and trust
• Decisive, organised and efficient
• Great attention to detail
• Able to listen and empathise well with client needs and your supporting team
• Good business acumen
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we are at over 170 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Warsaw and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
• Team breakfasts and office snacks
• Company away days
• Working with a vibrant team in a globally renowned co-working environment
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.Apply Now Back to all jobs