Marketing Research Analyst
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for an ambitious and well organised Research Analyst, from a Media or Marketing background, to join our amazing team and to help us manage and grow our clients’ businesses.
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in a wide range of B2B technology environments and have a flexible, problem-solving mindset when approaching tasks. This role requires a strong communicator, who can exchange ideas coherently and provide concise insights to the wider agency and clients.
Key responsibilities include
- Uncover, manage, monitor, interpret and forecast business, marketing, and sales trends, to translate results into better solutions
- Measure the effectiveness of business programs and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Gather data about named accounts and the contacts within the accounts, the competitor landscape, and market conditions
- Analyse data using statistical software
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable & insightful tables, graphs, and written reports
- Present results to clients and management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, IT, management, administration, economics, or information science
- Two years’ experience in an applied research or data management environment; experience in IT, economics, business/systems analysis, quality assurance, or relevant position
- Mathematical mind – you are comfortable when manipulating, filtering, sorting and highlighting important data. Interested in data visualisation and building dashboards
- Able to manipulate large, complex data sets using a variety of software applications (SPSS, SAS, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, SQL), including the use of relational databases
- Media/web Analytics (Adobe, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Skills and Competencies
- Natural curiosity to learn and develop your marketing career
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Positive, energetic and upbeat spirit
- Able to hit the ground running, roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Works in a collaborative way that promotes partnership, teamwork and trust
- Decisive, organised and efficient
- Great attention to detail
- Able to listen and empathise well with client needs and your supporting team
- Good business acumen
About the Agency
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
- Team breakfasts and office snacks
- 20 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
- Company away days
- Working with a vibrant team in a globally renowned co-working environment
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs