Managing Editor, Content
- Partners with an Art Directors and Creative Directors to concept a core idea for any given assignment and/or campaign.
- Collaborate with the design team to produce smart, well-designed work.
- Projects include brand campaign concepts, print ads, videos, banner ads, social media
- Assists in developing a Creative Brief by working with internal teams and client team to define original concept, create a target audience, and begin creative process.
- Write short form and long form copy – confidently writing both 5-word headlines and 5-page eBooks.
- Translate ideas into a finished copy across a variety of mediums.
- Develop the written tone and feel of advertising to be executed in various media.
- Offer sound strategic thinking and can deliver work that is on strategy and on brief.
- Create and documents final written decks.
- Responsible for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects.
- Present ideas and creative messaging to clients and prospects.
- Oversees the final review of all accounts’ print advertising and/or merchandising copy for correct language.
- Liaison with Account management concerning Client style management and helping to resolve discrepancies.
- Review final drafts for grammar, punctuation, and has significant Client contact to determine Client’s preferred style.
- 8+ years’ experience.
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco.
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs