- Lead a team on one or multiple accounts to ensure existing business is successfully managed and grown; including campaign/program scoping and production from initial brief through to final approval and roll out.
- Collaborate with the Account Director/VP to develop the overall strategic plans and objectives for the account(s).
- Oversee and direct client campaigns, leading client calls/meetings and coordinating with all external and internal stakeholders to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities within budget.
- Supports Account Director and other members of the account team with marketing campaign/program pitches, RFPs, briefings and planning workshops
- Ensure alignment between issues, strategies, and tactics
- Support Account Director/VP with forecasting and revenue recognition, with responsibility for maintaining accurate accounting of how projects in domain are progressing.
- Proactively identify and initiate opportunities to grow client accounts
- Confidently presents Transmission’s creds, propositions, and service offerings
- Manage/ mentor junior team members on strategy development, presentation, and implementation of various projects.
- Maintain situational awareness of a client’s internal dynamics and industry trends.
- Build and strengthen key client relationships and trusted working relationships within agency
- Provides clear, effective inter-department communication and coordination with a cross-functional team (e.g., activation, project management, content, creative, strategy)
- Supports Account Director with forecasting and revenue recognition, with responsibility for maintaining accurate accounting of how projects in his/her domain are progressing.
- Oversee and manage team of more junior client services staff assigned to the account.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior agency experience in Account Management required
- Knowledge of B2B integrated marketing campaign experience
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of successfully managing campaigns/projects
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flawless execution in management of client projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management, able to prioritize competing deadlines.
- Experience developing and managing project budgets.
- Passionate about client service excellence
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco.
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs