Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Beers on a Friday and cup-cake Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a super ambitious, super motivated Graduate Account Executive to join our lovely Client Services team in the heart of San Francisco to help us manage and grow three exciting and rewarding B2B clients. Supporting the account team, you’ll help us to build client relationships and manage all aspects of marketing campaign creation and delivery to make sure great work happens.
The successful candidate will be required to attend client briefs, help to research and prepare proposals, construct budgets and timelines and project manage campaigns end-to-end. You’ll work closely with your account teams, creative teams, copywriters, media and social media specialists, data analytics teams and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the successful execution of campaigns within budget and client expectations.
This role would be a three month contract with a view for it to become a permanent position.
• Management of finance systems
• Support account team across multiple client campaigns in the B2B tech space from briefing, to planning, and activation of integrated marketing programmes.
• Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering marketing campaign program work, as well as the ongoing optimisation of multichannel activity.
• Maintain and manage campaign timelines for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients.
• Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines in order to keep on track and drive towards client objectives and KPIs.
• Support the account team in compiling research and ongoing campaign performance reports, from analysis and insights on campaign performance against KPIs, to day-to-day optimisation.
• Help to build and strengthen both internal and key client relationships.
• Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
• Have meticulous attention to detail, organisation and time management skills to provide updates on marketing campaigns at any time, and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes.
• Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills – can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Able to understand client objectives and interpret them into marketing solutions. Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting.
• Calm under pressure, with a robust and proactive nature. Able to multitask across clients and projects in a busy environment and take a solutions and results-oriented approach in the face of a challenge.
• A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment.
• Have a restless curiosity, always be asking questions, and a drive to learn and develop new skills.
• Be the client’s day-to-day contact and have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships.
• Have a passion for digital marketing, and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry.
• Finance systems management experience would be ideal.
Background and profile required:
• Degree educated with market or business qualifications or minimum 1 year’s experience working in a marketing or business environment
• Knowledge of any of the following disciplines: creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design and advertising.
• Interest or experience in digital marketing and client services.
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a vibrant team in the heart of San Francisco
• Full healthcare coverage
• Opt-in to 401K package and additional benefits
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!Apply Now Back to all jobs