We are open to candidates anywhere in the New York Tri-state area.
Post-covid, this role will sit in the NYC office.
Candidates with diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Reporting to North America Agency President.
- Responsible for all internal agency controls and operations for the East Coast region
- Making and keeping commitments to increase revenue associated with the current service offerings
- Managing the Portfolio P&L with appropriate performance markers
- Providing necessary direction to shared resources – recruiting needs, financial analysis needs, etc.
- Developing and building personal relationships with key east coast clients
- Providing a vision for the current work that increases focus and efficiency
- Creating a plan to support the evolution of the east coast region
- Building out the east coast team
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in related field
- 15+ years relevant business experience, including leadership/management experience
- Ad/Media/Marketing/B2B/B2C Agency experience required
- Proven track record of building and leading regional teams
- Experience managing million+ piece of business
- Ability to work with inter-company agency partners and understand the complexities.
- Ability to work with the Global and regional agency teams
- Ability to be hands on, roll up the sleeves, lean into the work
- Strong operational experience—build process for managing workflow on accounts with a heavy deliverable cadence
- Digitally savvy with deep traditional experience, including print and creative
- ABM and CRM/Relationship Marketing experience required
- Flexibility to travel with short notice
About the agency
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision
Back to all jobs