Front End Developer
Working as an integral part of the studio design team we’re looking for an accomplished, experienced, and creative mid-to-senior level Front-end Web Developer to join our team here in London. You will be our first full time HTML & CSS expert with your key responsibility being to own anything front end design related affording you the capability to impact all aspects of our B2B client’s projects. Development is a passion, not just a job. You like to try out new things and are willing to pass your knowledge to others. You have a wide knowledge of front-end development and in-depth experience in web development.
Key responsibilities and skills will include:
- Landing Page design, using various platforms such as Unbounce, Leadpages or custom HTML
- Experience in building rich media ad creative, with video and dynamic ads with interactivity including data capture
- Creating email templates with mobile responsive functionality and can integrate with our clients marketing automation solutions e.g. Marketo / Pardot / Mailchimp etc
- Experience with CMS’s such as WordPress, Drupal etc
- Experience with leading Adservers and their build requirements. At least one of: Google DCM (preferable as this will be our adserver moving forward), Flashtalking or Sizmek
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Solid experience in cross-browser and device development, testing and the ability to assess possibilities and obstacles early on in projects through awareness of cross-device compatibility
- Strong knowledge of usability and user experience (UX) design
- Intimate knowledge of modern web standards and SEO best practices
- Ability to rapidly research and evaluate new technologies
- Attention for detail, performance, and optimization
- An understanding of current trends and advancements on the web
- Comfortable with template languages
- Good eye for layout, composition, and typography
We are a 5-year-old B2B agency with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco and over 80 members of staff, the agency has grown to become a market leader in its space and with that growth we need to support our clients in all geographies.
Based in beautiful offices in Old Street we’re a collection of ambitious, vibrant marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients.
- Company pension scheme
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- 23 days annual leave, which increase by 1 day for every year with Transmission (up to 25 days)
- Company away days
- Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Back to all jobs