Working as an integral part of the studio design team across digital and print disciplines, you will be flexible enough to work on a wide variety of projects delivering the highest quality artwork in a fast-paced environment.
You will need to be an exceptional creative artworker with a solid agency background. Your remit will be to work alongside the design team, taking a mac visual, scamp or master design and adapting, regionalising or creating artwork across a wide range of formats for our client’s business across various media including web, social channels, digital marketing and print advertising whilst bringing your own creative input to the role.
You’ll already have a good knowledge of design principles and will be able to work to brand guidelines and specific briefs, ensuring that production deadlines are being met and that the creative services team are updated of project progress along the way.
Key responsibilities and skills will include:
- Work on projects delegated by your studio manager, providing the best design / artwork / digital creative solutions that respond to the clients brief and always championing best in class integration
- Interrogate layout / artwork / print and digital briefs with the ability to manage and prioritize your own work, whilst responding within an agreed timeline
- Creation of technically correct artwork, implementing brand guidelines and styles to layouts
- Be a Brand Guardian on several major clients to maintain consistency across our client’s identity
and creative output
- Thorough working knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Excellent proficiency with PowerPoint, Keynote etc
- Experience in video / motion graphics such as After Effects / C4D / Premier Pro desirable
- Strong layout, typographic, visualising and retouching skills.
- Understand design processes and be able to take creative production briefs effectively;
be happy to work across a number of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as strong organisational and time planning skills
- Good personal management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in external or internal agency environments.
- Experienced In working to tight deadlines
We are a 5-year-old B2B agency with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, San Francisco and over 80 members of staff, the agency has grown to become a market leader in its space and with that growth we need to support our clients in all geographies.
Based in beautiful offices in Old Street we’re a collection of ambitious, vibrant marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients.
- Company pension scheme
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- 23 days annual leave, which increase by 1 day for every year with Transmission (up to 25 days)
- Company away days
- Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Back to all jobs