B2B Marketing Senior Account Manager
Be Part of Something Amazing
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Beers on a Friday and cup-cake Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a super ambitious, super confident Senior Account Manager to join our lovely Client Services team to help us strategically nurture and grow three of our leading clients. Acting as the client’s day-to-day point of contact, you’ll advise, develop, manage, control and measure all aspects of programme/campaign planning and delivery to make sure great work happens.
Passionate about B2B integrated marketing, you should have knowledge and experience of planning and implementing strategies, content, creative concepts and multi-channel activation, especially digital and social media. And if you have IT/technology marketing and/or ABM experience it would be the icing on the cake!
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting your Account Director and other members of the account team with marketing campaign/programme pitches, RFPs, briefings and planning workshops
- Leading the day-to-day management of campaign/programme scoping and production from initial brief through to final approval and roll out. This includes leading client calls/meetings and coordinating with all external and internal stakeholders to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities within budget
- Brainstorming creative and messaging ideas
- Maintaining timelines and project plans, providing regular updates to your team and to clients to manage expectations and achieve deadlines
- Supporting your Account Director with the creation of reverse briefs, contact reports, budget estimates, timelines, client proposals, pitch responses and presentations
- Help to build and strengthen key client relationships and trusted working relationships with agency departments from creative studio and copywriters to planners and finance – anyone associated with getting the best work done
- Supporting your Account Director with commercial forecasting and revenue recognition
Education/and or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing or a related field would be ideal, but not essential)
- 6+ years marketing experience (either agency or client side)
Skills and Competencies:
- Natural curiosity to learn and develop into a Marketing Account Director
- Full of ideas and suggestions to improve and develop marketing programmes
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Decisive, organised and efficient
- Positive, energetic and upbeat spirit
- Able to hit the ground running, roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Works in a collaborative way that promotes partnership, teamwork and trust
- Great attention to detail, able to proof check and quality control
- Able to listen and empathise well with client needs and your supporting team
- Good business and marketing acumen
You will report into the Account Director
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 80 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco.
- Company pension scheme
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
- Company away days
- Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.
Back to all jobs