Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
- Partner with team to manage account from end to end including, providing strategic insight & recommend projects and changes
- Lead contact for day-to-day client communication, advice, information requests or status updates
- Manage client timelines, budget, and profitability by taking responsibility and accountability; partner with Project Managers; full understanding of billing, fees, and profit and with Account Director to manage profitability against scope of work
- Partner to creative and media teams, ensuring the highest quality, strategically sound work that delivers on clients’ objectives
- Participate in proposal writing and new business pitches as well as create and/or edit client presentations
- Develop strategic, tactical, and business plans, onsite account representative at meetings, ad boards, etc.
- Maintain as full understanding of the project history
- Sell the company’s services in partnership with VP/Directors including organic growth of assigned client accounts and recognition of opportunities with clients & gaps in the marketplace.
- Confidently present Transmission’s creds, propositions, and service offerings
- Liaise with outside vendors as needed
- Travel to meetings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Prior agency experience in Account Management
- Strong B2B integrated marketing campaign knowledge/experience
- Experience managing campaigns/projects
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flawless execution in management of client projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management, able to prioritize competing deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Financial aptitude in developing and manage project budgets.
- Ability to engage with all types of personalities and job levels
- Strong client management, negotiation, and trouble-shooting skills
- Creative problem solving, good judgment, and decision-making skills
- Passionate about client service excellence
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
● Hybrid remote work environment
● Unlimited PTO
● Healthcare coverage Insurance
● Life Insurance
● 401K Plan
● Employee Assistance Program
● No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
● Social Events & Celebrations
● Monthly Wellness program
● Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs