Account Manager / Project Manager
Client Services, Project Management,
We are looking for a motivated, multi-talented Account Manager who wants to work with a market leading B2B agency in the heart of San Francisco. This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your digital marketing career with a global vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking and award-winning ideas to a diverse range of global clients.
A 5-year-old B2B agency with offices in London, Munich, Singapore and Sydney and over 80 members of staff, the agency has grown to become a market leader in its space and with that growth we need to support our clients in all geographies. Our San Francisco office is new and provides the right candidate the opportunity to help build our US presence from the ground up.
Based in beautiful offices in San Francisco, we’re a collection of ambitious, vibrant marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients.
- Provide key support to the Account Management team across multiple clients in the B2B space, developing and executing integrated digital marketing and content strategies
- Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering campaign program work
- Support in briefing, planning and activation of marketing programmes
- Maintain timelines for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients
- Co-ordinate internal/external meetings and participate actively in client workshops
- Create scoping documents, cost estimates, project plans and client presentations
- Contribute ideas for campaign strategies, marketing content and creative work
- Help build and strengthen key client relationships
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be willing and able to hit the ground running and roll your sleeves up to make things happen in a fun and energetic environment
- Have meticulous attention to detail and time management skills to provide updates on campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes
- Results-oriented, with proven experience in running campaigns which exceed client expectations
- Have a restless curiosity and always be asking questions
- Be the client’s day to day contact so will have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Smile in the face of challenge and thrive on pressure – a robust and proactive nature
- Have a passion for digital and an interest in B2B marketing
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a B2B (preferably tech focused) agency with exposure to the tasks, activities and responsibilities above
- Knowledge of any of the following disciplines: creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design and advertising
- Interest or experience in digital marketing and client services
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch!
Back to all jobs