A little bit about us:
We are the largest independent global B2B marketing agency, who believe in unified marketing and customer obsession. We’re curious, we speak the truth, we break with convention, we’re passionate, we’re agile, we’re data driven and we’re growing!
With an international team of over 200, and offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, Warsaw, New York and San Francisco, we are a collection of ambitious marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients.
We have a wealth of awards including B2B Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2020, The Drum’s Client Services Team of the Year 2020 and we are on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list.
We are looking for a confident, ambitious, and experienced account manager to join our award-winning client services. This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your digital marketing career in a vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking and award-winning ideas to a diverse range of global clients.
As an account manager you’ll work closely with your Account Director to manage a number of key accounts, and to deliver the best solutions we offer at Transmission. It will be your responsibility to ensure that everything is completed on time, on budget and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
What does the role involve?
- Day-to-day management of campaign/programme production from initial brief through to final approval and roll out. This includes coordinating with all external and internal stakeholders to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities within budget.
- Supporting your Account Director, team and departments with marketing campaign/programme briefings, planning, inspiring ideas, and recommendations
- Maintaining timelines and project plans, providing regular updates to your team and to clients to manage expectations and achieve deadlines.
- Organising, preparing, and participating in client meetings, briefings, and workshops, keeping detailed notes of key actions and responsibilities to update contact and status reports.
- Supporting your Account Director with the creation of briefs, budget estimates, timelines, client proposals, pitch responses and presentations
- Help to build and strengthen key client relationships and trusted working relationships with agency departments from creative studio and copywriters to planners and finance – anyone associated with getting the best work done.
Experience, qualifications, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing or a related field would be ideal, but not essential).
- 5+ years marketing experience (either agency or client side).
- A solid track record of delivering multiple projects and programmes at pace.
- Efficient, organised, with great attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Can listen and empathise well with client needs and your supporting team.
- Strong business acumen and commercial experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, packed with initiative and be able roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Work in a collaborative way that promotes partnership, teamwork, and trust.
- Possess a natural curiosity and hunger to learn and develop your marketing career.
- Previous experience of digital and social media would be advantageous not essential.
Why should you join Transmission?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Dedicated learning and development program for every member of staff
- Company Culture Committee covering wellness, D&I, CSR and social – lots of initiatives, events and stuff to get involved with!
- Company away days (when things return to normal)
- Perkbox discounts and freebies
- Working for a fast growing but nurturing award-winning agency in modern offices in Shoreditch – but working from home for now
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
‘Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision’
Back to all jobs