- Support client projects from initiation to completion under supervision.
- Ownership of day-to-day tactics and executions within the account team.
- Manage and maintain weekly client status reports and support weekly status meetings, including tracking of next steps and progress against them.
- Maintain overall quality control.
- Coordinate with the account team in developing projects and promotional plans.
- Support the research that is needed to prepare agency briefs.
- Assist the team in analyzing data and creating budgets with minimal supervision.
- Assist team in managing and collecting financial data about the project (e.g., burn reports).
- Partner with project managers to draft timelines and post-meeting contact and conference reports.
- Synchronize communications between team, project managers and clients.
- Learn client positioning and strategy.
- Develop working relationships with agency teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Financial aptitude to develop and manage project budgets.
- Understanding of the agency process.
- self-motivated with a demonstrated pattern of initiative and independent thought
- Detail-oriented and well organized, able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about client service excellence
Open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S.A Candidates will need to be able to work some west coast hours. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Hybrid remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthcare coverage Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
- Social Events & Celebrations
- Monthly Wellness program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco.
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.
Back to all jobs