Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a Group Account Director to join our lovely Client Services team to strategically nurture and grow our leading international clients. Acting as the client’s trusted advisor, you’ll lead all aspects of the account(s) from marketing strategy and campaign direction to team performance, service excellence and commercial management.
Passionate about integrated marketing, you should be familiar with B2B buying cycles, customer journeys and personas. Having solid knowledge of short and long-form content types and multi-channels, especially digital and social media is a must. And if you have IT/technology marketing and/or ABM experience it would be the icing on the cake!
Key accountabilities include:
• Strategic B2B marketing consultancy, advice and best practice recommendations
• Planning, direction and control of client programmes/campaigns
• Leading client briefing meeting and workshops
• Brainstorming creative and messaging ideas
• New business pitches, RFPs and proposals
• Leadership of account handling team and inter-department alignment
• Client SOW/MSA agreements, renewals and negotiations
• Senior stakeholder relationship building and networking
• Account growth planning and execution
• Account reviews, performance assessments, value measurement and ROI
• Line management and performance development of one or two colleagues
• Commercial forecasting, pipeline management, programme estimating, revenue recognition and utilisation reporting
Skills and Competencies:
• Has a sound understanding of the latest B2B marketing trends, challenges and opportunities
• Can confidently give strategic marketing advice
• Can demonstrate ability to win new business and grow existing client accounts
• Confident at senior relationship building and stakeholder management
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• Passionate about client service excellence
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 120 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco.
You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Competitive vacation
• Perks through our payroll advisor
• Health and wellness advisor
• 401k package
• Company paid health and dental
• Many additional elected benefits