ABM Marketing Strategist
Insight, Strategy and Planning,
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Beers on a Friday and cup-cake Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
- The role will focus on client key accounts and their needs while working collaboratively with the senior marketing, sales and product specialists towards achieving the clients business goals
- Develop compelling content and customer focused ABM campaigns which demonstrate how our clients products and services can address specific customer challenges
- Be responsible for the strategy, creation and execution of overall ABM programmes (1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many) for our clients
- Drive programme planning for account selection, segmentation, insight, messaging, content & creative, campaign planning and orchestration, measurement and programme management – and work with the relevant teams to deliver against each of these.
- Vertical Marketing – this role will also be responsible for any vertical segmentation and execution in the ABM programme. Identifying target segments and through team deliver against those plans and targets.
- To think strategically and have commercial insight and awareness.
- Represent the planning team at a Senior level
- Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the ABM strategy and plans.
- Champion the Account Based Marketing (ABM) programme both internally and externally with clients. This person will need to embed the importance of ABM and drive continual improvements to help realise efficiencies, maximise the results and the value generated.
- Maximise the account planning process to fully understand each account, leading workshops with key client stakeholders to determine the objectives and positioning.
- Manage the end to end process of accounts and subsectors included within the programme from introduction to measurement as part of the campaign.
- Work closely with client services and the relevant teams in the business to deliver the full ABM programme.
- Work in partnership with our clients to continually define the criteria and identify the optimum accounts and subsectors, helping to secure client stakeholder engagement and understanding throughout.
Skills & experience:
- Marketing experience essential, and ideally specific marketing strategy or ABM experience (agency or client side)
- Experience of working in B2B markets
- An understanding and interest in Technology markets
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and clients
- Proven track record of the creation and delivery of integrated marketing programmes
- Experience running client workshops
- Adept to working to changing time frames within a paced environment
- Strong commercial acumen and customer knowledge
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco.
- Company pension scheme
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
- Company away days
- Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
- Working with a vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.
Back to all jobs