Transmission is a B2B marketing agency which provides account-based marketing (ABM) services to leading enterprise technology companies. We believe in smart marketing and work alongside marketing and sales teams to deliver campaigns with real impact to revenues.
Transmission is six years old and expanding quickly, globally. Currently we have over 180 staff with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. Oh, we’ve also won a pretty impressive list of awards too. You can find out more about us at our website.
About the job
This job is 60% research and 40% writing. Our clients are some of the largest enterprise technology companies in the world, involved in everything from SD-WAN, digital infrastructure, hyperconverged infrastructure, cloud computing networks, and enterprise office equipment.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of complex technology and is willing to sink their teeth into topics that seem intimidating.
You will also need to be an experienced B2B writer who has created and edited copy in multiple formats. This ranges from eBooks, videos, infographics and interactive websites, to social selling copy for our email and LinkedIn campaigns, as well as creative advertising copy.
As a senior copywriter at Transmission, you will work alongside a group of talented marketers with diverse skill sets ranging from media buying, visual design, client services and content strategy. We are looking for someone with these traits:
• Ability to process heavy research on emerging technologies and translate that into compelling copy
• Experience in digital marketing strategy and the types of content required for each stage of the customer journey
• Ability to conceptualise creative content and then bring the concept to life with our design team and/or third party developers and animation studios
Candidates with these backgrounds will be at an advantage:
• Technology journalism
• B2B content marketing for enterprise technology companies
• Creative advertising for enterprise technology companies
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 20 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Working with a vibrant team in the heart of Singapore
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply Now Back to all jobs