We are looking for a super ambitious, super motivated Senior Account Executive to join our lovely Client Services team to help us manage and grow three exciting and rewarding B2B clients. Supporting the account team, you’ll help us to build client relationships and manage all aspects of marketing campaign creation and delivery to make sure great work happens.
The successful candidate will be required to attend client briefs, help to research and prepare proposals, construct budgets and timelines and project manage campaigns end-to-end. You’ll work closely with your account teams, creative teams, copywriters, media and social media specialists, data analytics teams and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the successful execution of campaigns within budget and client expectations.
• Provide key support to the Account Management team across multiple clients in the B2B tech space, developing and executing integrated digital marketing and content strategies
• Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering marketing campaign program work
• Support the Account Manager and Account Director in briefing, planning and activation of marketing programmes
• Maintain timelines for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients
• Co-ordinate internal/external meetings and participate actively in client workshops
• Create scoping documents, cost estimates, project plans and client presentations
• Contribute ideas for marketing campaign strategies, content and creative work
• Provide key support on client projects and campaigns
• Be on the front-foot with knowing where projects are at, at any given time
As the ideal candidate, you will:
• Have meticulous attention to detail and time management skills to provide updates on marketing campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes
• Results-oriented, with proven experience in running complex and effective marketing campaigns which exceed client expectations
• Have a restless curiosity and always be asking questions
• Knowledge and experience in measuring and evaluating integrated marketing campaigns
• Be the client’s day to day contact so will have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
• Have a passion for digital marketing, and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.
Background and profile required:
• Solid experience working within an agency with exposure to the tasks, activities and responsibilities above
• Knowledge of any of the following disciplines: creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design and advertising.
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.
Apply Now Back to all jobs