Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. Beers on a Friday and cup-cake Tuesdays. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a Paid Media Social Executive to join our growing Social Media team and to work on some of our largest global clients. Savvy in all things social, you’ll use your excellent digital skills, passion for social media and attention to detail to produce compelling social media campaigns.
Likely to have had one year’s paid social experience, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media and can comfortably support the team running and reporting on social programmes on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
• Paid social campaign management: launching, reporting and analysis across the core social channels
• Work with the team to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies, new formats, etc. overall but especially focussed in B2B.
• Research and test new products and platforms
• Maintain timelines for client work and provide regular updates to the team and to clients
• Work with other internal teams such as media, programmatic, analytics, content, creative and strategy in coordinating and delivering campaign program work
• Analysing key metrics and reporting
• Using PowerPoint, Excel and reporting dashboards to review campaign performance and present findings
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• Bachelor’s degree (in marketing or a related field would be ideal, but not essential)
• 1+ years of experience working in paid social e.g. Agency or Client side – ideally including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
• Martech experience (ideal but not essential)
• An analytical thinker with excellent numeracy skills (minimum C in GCSE Maths)
• Well versed with Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal
• A very strong attention to detail
• Keen organiser, able to work on multiple projects and clients at the same time
• An appreciation for emerging technologies would be a bonus
• Have a passion for social, an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!Apply Now Back to all jobs