Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a super ambitious, Social Assistant to join our growing Social Media team. Passionate about all things digital, you’ll use your excellent social media marketing skills to develop strategy and run campaigns for some of the biggest B2B brands in the world. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable setting up, managing and optimising paid social programmes on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. You’ll also be comfortable working with our in-house copywriters and designers to produce engaging social creatives that stand out from the crowd.
You are likely to be a recent grad with demonstrable experience in copywriting or social media marketing, or someone with some relevant work experience / internship. You will start off by supporting one of our Social Managers running paid social and digital marketing programmes before quickly taking on your own projects. This will include taking briefs and communicating directly with the client, forming targeting strategies, setting up campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, optimising, reporting and analysis.
To qualify… You could be a talented graduate or Junior Digital Content and Social Exec / Social Media Assistant / Digital Content Exec / Digital Marketing Assistant / Digital Content Exec / Social Media Executive or similar, we don’t mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
• Experience / Qualifications in Content Creation, Social Media, PR or Journalism;
• Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail;
• Strong project management skills;
• Fantastic numeracy and MS Office skills;
• Great communication and time-management skills;
• An understanding or experience with social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others);
• A passion for all things digital;
• An analytical approach to problem solving;
• An excellent grasp of the English language (written & spoken).
Education/and or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (in marketing or a related field would be ideal, but not essential)
• 1+ years paid social experience (ideal but not essential)
• Martech experience (ideal but not essential)
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!Apply Now Back to all jobs