Transmission US are looking for an established Financial Controller to join our growing team in San Francisco. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading and growing a finance function, and have experience working in a Media or Marketing business.
This role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and implement best practices in financial planning, budgeting, analysis, strategy, and compliance.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a culture of accountability and transparency and be highly responsive to the needs of the continually evolving organization. You will have exceptional attention to detail, be a strategic thinker, and excited by the opportunity to test ideas and lead projects.
• Build and maintain financial models, annual budgets, and rolling forecasts
• Update and track operating indicators and financial metrics
• Prepare variance analyses to identify and explain variances
• Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting to UK HQ management for review
• Ensure cashflow is maintained and improved as the business continues to grow at a fast pace
• Full control over the monthly Revenue Recognition process to align with accounting standards
• Full control over the financial system and to assist media and services team with maintaining accurate data within the system
• Run payroll semi monthly including control over ADP HR and Benefits Platform
• Implement new and improved procedures for the business to help its growth and operational activities
• Build a solid finance team in NA office to manage the daily finances
• Build, design and implement financial controls
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration
• 5+ years of experience in the field
• Previous early stage start-up experience
• Exceptional knowledge of finance, complex modelling, budgeting, accounting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Advanced knowledge of accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national/international regulations
• Strong Excel and software experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical ability to develop and implement
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a vibrant team in the heart of San Francisco
• Full healthcare coverage
• Opt-in to 401K package and additional benefits
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply Now Back to all jobs