Insight, Strategy and Planning,
We are looking for a Senior Creative Planner or Creative Strategist to join our award-winning creative team. You must be inspired by audience insights, have a passion for discovering the ‘Why’, and a love for crafting big, brave ideas, compelling stories and activation vehicles that demonstrate human empathy and support emotionally-led B2B decision-making.
Taking the lead role in the creation of strong, inspiring value propositions, you’ll work alongside the Creative Directors, Content Director and Client Services on a multitude of brand development, awareness, demand generation and customer engagement programmes.
We believe any creative marketing campaign is only as strong as the proposition that leads it. This role is key in producing these nuggets of inspiration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-leading client-facing creative briefing meetings or workshops to establish marketing goals, challenges, needs and opportunities – acting as both strategic counsel and creative consultant
- Interpreting and articulating data-driven audience, market and competitor research to develop exciting Single-Minded Propositions (SMPs), creative adcepts and messaging frameworks
- Running internal brainstorm and planning sessions to discuss and develop creative strategies, ideas, propositions, customer journeys, UX maps and multi-channel activation plans across a mix of content and digital mediums
- Establishing and building relationships with multiple senior clients and partners
- Preparing, writing and delivering pitches, proposals or presentations for new business and client growth opportunities
- Bringing specific knowledge, skills and processes in strategic planning to train colleagues on best practice methodologies and marketing approaches
Skills and qualifications include:
- Advertising, marketing or business degree (or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ experience working in B2B (or B2C IT/technology) planning departments for advertising or integrated marketing agencies
- Ability to independently craft SMPs (Single-Minded Propositions), RTBs (Reasons to Believe), Human Truths and Value Propositions to form briefs that will inspire creative thinking, brilliant ideas and of course, award wins.
- Deep understanding and experience of the creative planning process for brand identity, brand development, awareness and demand generation programmes
- Deep understand of B2B buyer needs, decision-making units and buying cycles – has a good comprehension of both business and IT challenges/pain points across multiple verticals and persona groups, and can articulate both emotional and rational
- Ability to examine and analyse audience/market/competitor data and turn it into key insights useful for informing strategic and creative thinking
- Enjoys working in collaboration with creative teams and other agency departments leads (research, content, social, digital, client services) to orchestrate effective marketing programmes that deliver on client goals and needs.
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 100 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Company pension scheme
• Free breakfast and office snacks
• 23 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
• Working with a vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Back to all jobs