Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
Are you a talented writer whose more than just a wordsmith? Someone who is equally at home working with the APJ marketing to develop big ideas as writing copy for eBooks and video scripts, and short-form copy for social media campaigns?
We need someone to help create impactful marketing messages as well as execute them. Someone with the creativity to generate innovative messaging, and the diligence to hit deadlines for functional assets. It’s a great opportunity for a talented and versatile copywriter to join an agency that truly is going places.
Nearly six years old, expanding quickly and staffed by passionate and ambitious marketing professionals, Transmission provides expert strategy, content marketing, creative messaging, design/production, media planning and cutting-edge digital services to the tech industry. Going places, Transmission has earned numerous awards by delivering first-class service to a brilliant client list of B2B brands.
• Work with the Design Director to develop and deliver content ideas – both creative and functional.
• Support the APJ team in developing the strategy and execution across all content programmes, how they work and come to life across all formats – blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, ad copy, landing pages and more – and which distribution channels they utilise.
• Presentation of content ideas and creative messaging to clients and prospects.
• Build content strategy documents.
• Audit clients’ content assets and make recommendation for new and repurposed assets.
• Work with the design team to produce quality well designed output.
• Keep up to date with the latest innovations in content creation and design
• Commission freelance copywriters.
• Manage the process of copywriting from brief, through to feedback, final editing and publishing on each chosen channel.
• Ideation and writing of headlines for content & campaigns and the repurposing for chosen channels, utilising a combination of factual, search optimised and creative writing.
Skills and Competencies:
• Natural curiosity to learn and develop your marketing career
• Strong communicator – verbal and written
• Positive, energetic and upbeat spirit
• Able to hit the ground running, roll sleeves up and get stuck in
• Works in a collaborative way that promotes partnership, teamwork and trust
• Decisive, organised and efficient
• Great attention to detail
• Able to listen and empathise well with client needs and your supporting team
• Good business acumen
About the agency:
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart.
And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 120 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney and San Francisco. You can find out more about us at transmissionagency.com
• Team breakfasts and office snacks
• 20 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for every year with us (up to 25 days)
• Company away days
• Working with a young, vibrant team in a globally renowned co-working environment
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch.Apply Now Back to all jobs